Featured News & Articles

Matthew Cobb
By Nick Paldino (aka Nikki Lixx) I first encountered the band Drater on a Saturday night this past March. Their guitarist Cole Schwartz, a high school student...
BubbleLife Staff
U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, retired Dallas Police Lt. Bill Walsh, Sleep Experts/Christine Cook and Eva Nelson among award recipients to receive their...
Gravatar
Before products like Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist were introduced to the American beverage market, soda staples such as Dublin Dr. Pepper and sarsaparilla...
Gravatar
Survey: Couples rarely talk about life insurance By State Farm® Agent Brent Cooper A recent State Farm survey shows many people understand the need for life...
Matthew Cobb
Oak Cliff residents will have an opportunity to tour homes in the community that were built between 1900 and 1964 next month. The Old Oak Cliff Conservation...
Gravatar
If you’re a Texan, you’re most likely familiar with taquerias, shops and restaurants specializing in tacos or burritos. But now, there’s a new version in...
Gravatar
My name is Ollie, but my pet sitter, a human (or “Two Legs” as we like to call them), has nicknamed me “Ollie the Golden Tabby Retriever.” Being a cat, I would...
Gravatar
There’s a rich history at the Texas Theatre in the Oak Cliff community. Yes—that Texas Theatre. As the arrest site of Lee Harvey Oswald, accused assassin of...
Gravatar
Are you going on a vacation soon and can’t take your pet? Maybe you’re just tired of rushing home at lunch or right after work to let your dog out. Look no...