iReporter

Beginning in the 1880s and through the 1920s, vaudeville was home to more than 25,000 performers, and was the most popular form of entertainment in America,...
The Dallas Marathon board of trustees today announced a significant step in the organization’s growth, naming industry veteran Patrick Byerly as president of...
This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
On July 30, 2013, Dallas criminal defense and serious injury attorney Chad West was invited to join the esteemed Higginbotham Inn of Court in Dallas, Texas....
Cool off at the Frontiers of Flight Museum's "Beat the Heat Saturday" on Aug. 24 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6911 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209. It's a great way...
Now through the month of August, diners at Wendy Krispin’s restaurant Royal Sixty can eat while admiring globally acclaimed Dallas Artist Shannon Kincaid ’s...
Did you know you can get a Fletcher's Corny Dog in the summer? Until last week, I had no idea. I thought the illusive fried goodness only happened during the...
We are in the seriously-too-hot-to-live phase of Texas weather, and constantly trying to find ways to keep cool and entertain our family without spending too...
Lakewood Resident Lee Dorsett, President of the Altrusa International of Downtown Dallas Club, shows off the ticket she bid on at the last meeting for the TeCo...
The first day of school is nearing quickly. You're probably counting down the days to send the kids off with their new backpacks—the kids, on the other hand,...