iReporter

Inductions for the National Junior Honor Society and the National Honor Society were held recently at Tyler Street Christian Academy. Students are recognized...
The Altrusa International Club of Downtown Dallas presented the largest check in the club's history today to Dallas Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)...
This is in response to an article about Dallas Animal Control rounding up several peacocks and guinea fowl on East Lakeview Drive in Oak Cliff. I have been in...
Bishop Dunne won third in the State TAPPS (Texas Association of Private and Paroachial Schools) art competition this past weekend in Austin at Concordia...
Jason Alva came to Bishop Dunne for one reason: the Drum Line. “Bishop Dunne’s drum line came to perform at my school, St. Cecilia’s, when I was in the eighth...
The First Annual Bishop Dunne Latin Banquet held March 21 in the cafeteria was a huge success. More than 35 students from Latin class levels 1, 2, and 3...
Greg Miller – Guest Contributor
Mar 21 2013
The Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau (Dallas CVB) invites locals to celebrate the city where optimism meets opportunity with a Dallas-size party on...
The Dallas Planning Commission will decide Thursday afternoon on whether to grant a Special Use Permit for allowing gas drilling on city park land in Council...
Sarah Calams – Guest Contributor
Mar 20 2013
Looking for a fun, family-friendly Easter event to attend in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? Well, look no further! Hop around from our city-to-city activity...
The Bishop Arts District will get its own cider brewery in the coming months. Just this week, Joel Malone announced Bishop Cider Company, a new establishment...