iReporter

As the fall season is ushered in with the opening of Autumn at the Arboretum, the garden debuts a new "Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Festival Recipes." The...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Mahsau Daee – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
The State Fair of Texas is here and the smell of delicious fried foods is in the air! With the plethora of fried food comes an abundance of leftover cooking...
Irving House – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
Join the Irving Heritage Society for Sunday Jazz at the Heritage House, 303 South O’Connor, on October 5, from 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Bring a chair, blanket, friends,...
The Bishop Dunne Band had a very successful morning at the Arlington Ball Park last Saturday, participating in the DFW Muscle Walk. The walk began at 10 a.m....
Boot-scooting, shuffling and twirling around the dance floor all summer long has got residents at Grace Presbyterian Village excited for their Country Swing...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Sep 25 2014
Mental Health America of Greater Dallas 2014 Prism Awards October 23, 2014—6 to 8 p.m.— Frontiers of Flight Museum Mental Health America of...
Through the power of popular culture and social media, the silence surrounding domestic violence has been broken. However, this pervasive epidemic reaches...
Last week, the Lee Park & Arlington Hall Conservancy (LP&AHC) raised nearly $32,000 including a $25,000 gift from Bobbi Snyder, as part of North Texas Giving...
TOOTSIES with Little Black Dress Designer hosted the Little Black Dress Designer Reveal on September 17 from 6:30pm-8:30 p.m. at TOOTSIES. Ten fabulous Dallas...