iReporter

Jim Stewart – Guest Contributor
Oct 1 2013
Posting Date: October 1, 2013 Proactive Measures Against Roof Leaks by: Jim Stewart There is no sure fire way to tell when, or whether, your roof will...
Debbie Bryant is a lawyer turned pet photographer. Her company, Thank Dog Photography, is a prayer, “asked and answered,” and her current project, “ Pink Ribbon...
Did you know that food allergies affect 1 in every 13 children in the U.S.? That is a lot of children. As many as 15 million adults have some kind of food...
As television cameras rolled, Coach Michael Johnson led his varsity Falcon football team in the Alma Mater after beating cross-town rival Bishop Lynch 17-13....
Dallas City Councilmember Dwaine R. Caraway, District 4, and Councilmember Scott Griggs, District 1, will host a National Night Out event at Kiest Park....
Local runners will compete to support free legal services to the poor at the Family Law Cares Pro Bono 5K Sunday, November 10 at Fair Park in Dallas. The...
Renee Reed – Guest Contributor
Sep 28 2013
Fitness Q & A: Should I Try “Olympic Lifts?" Question : My personal trainer has been trying to get me to do Olympic lifts, but I’m a little apprehensive....
Crystal Roznik – Guest Contributor
Sep 27 2013
So I kind of thought it a bit strange when my publisher left a book on my desk to review. I’m the office graphic designer. I looked at the book and started to...
The secret to homemade Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is the pan. Don’t even try to make this without the right pan. Get your credit card out and buy a ManPan...
It’s fall, y'all. So the temperatures aren’t exactly screaming, “it’s autumn!” but any day now, I think we’ll wake up to noticeably cooler air and trees...