iReporter

The Lakehill Warriors made their return to six-man football in explosive fashion, defeating Irving Universal (UIL) 105-69. The 105 points is a school record for...
This Saturday, Sept. 7, is the TeCo Theater's Annual Bachelor Auction, where local businessmen agree to be "sold" for a dinner date to a lucky woman, with all...
High school football season has officially kicked off, which means the glow of Friday night lights and the smell of stadium nachos and popcorn are filling the...
The Oak Cliff Society of Fine Arts will hold a “Rising Star” exhibition and fundraiser Saturday and Sunday, September 28-29, at Turner House, 501 N. Rosemont....
Hi, I’m Wheels, a Boston terrier. You may already know me. I am a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. I write about my experiences. You might say I write...
Last year's Spare pARTS event yielded FWADG some spending money for public art along our corridor. Please join us for a christening celebration of the Magic...
If you missed former Disney Channel star Miley Cyrus’ shocking MTV Video Music Awards performance this past Sunday evening, I’m not sure whether I can, in good...
Dallas Heritage Village invites the community to a weekend of art and activities at “Brush with History: Following Frank Reaugh,” Oct. 4-6, 2013, 1515 S....
Dallas ISD schools welcomed 143,412 students into classrooms Monday, an increase of 4,204 students over last year. The number of students who attended school...
Editor's Note: BubbleLife contributor Elizabeth Tamlyn writes "Ham and Cheese," an email newsletter offering encouragement, direction and advice regarding the...