iReporter

A lot of my friends with small children are in full-on optimist mode. It seems like every one of them is resolving to make big changes for their families in the...
The northbound lanes of Interstate 35E at Northwest Highway are closed due to a fatal crash involving two vehicles. One person was ejected from a vehicle in...
Entering into its sixth year, Big D NYE is the largest New Year’s Eve celebration in the Central Time Zone. Over 35,000 people enjoyed Big D NYE 2012 from...
The National Weather Service has a winter weather advisory effective until 9 a.m. this morning. The advisory is for snow and ice on area roadways due to...
We've been hearing about it all week on the weather channel -- snow in North Texas expected to arrive in the early afternoon and mid-afternoon for surrounding...
Jonathan Braddick is in love with bicycles. He loves them so much, in fact, that he feels compelled to share them — nay, evangelize them — to Oak Cliff and...
Whether you are celebrating Christmas tomorrow, you celebrated it in the past, or you've never celebrated Christmas at all, its journey from Eastern European to...
The Hampton Illinois Library Friends held their 6th Annual Christmas party on Saturday, Dec. 15th in the Black Box Theater at the Hampton Illinois Library...
Both the Hampton-Illinois and North Oak Cliff branches of the Dallas Public Library system will be closed on Christmas Day and on New Years Day in observance of...
Last night I found myself in the heart of Highland Park, driving along a long-known mecca of Dallas Christmas lights, Beverly Drive. I gathered some shots of...