iReporter

Get Up and Give! North Texas Giving Day is today, September 13 th . From 7am to midnight today, all donations of $25 and above made through DonorBridge will be...
Thursday, Sept. 13 marks the Fourth Annual North Texas Giving Day, presented by DonorBridge. Founded in 2009 by Communities Foundation of Texas with support...
After a 2003 matchup between the two Oak Cliff high school campuses, the Sunset Bison offense left the Adamson Leopards steamrolled. Nine years later, and after...
With the influx of young, college-educated men and women, it's no surprise that Oak Cliff is quickly becoming the spot from which innovators hail. Three Oak...
For five years, Christine McKenny has helped home buyers find the necessary balance between a house they love and an education that works for them. " In my...
The Kessler School started class this week with a host of new faces and traditions. The biggest change is the school's new headmistress, Alison Beazley, who is...
The little brewing company that could has hit a couple of snags that will delay its opening. According to Four Corners Brewing's Facebook page, the Singleton...
It was Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006, and I had just finished running my first-ever Disney World Half Marathon. While I loved my Donald Duck-shaped half-marathon...
Tyler Street Christian Academy, a K through 12th-grade non-denominational private school in North Oak Cliff, begins each new year with a bang. The Back to...
Raising awareness about breast cancer means more than just wearing a pink ribbon to the Bishop Dunne Falconettes drill team. The young women who make up the...