iReporter

Jo_England – Guest Contributor
Jun 25 2012
The kids are bored and school is out, so why not head to the Dallas Zoo for some inexpensive entertainment, and education, to boot? On July 19, the Dallas Zoo...
Patricia Rodriguez paints by day and spins the pop tunes of the '60s by night as DJ Tigerbee. Her psychadelic art, a mesh of both of her worlds, that has landed...
Taboo Tattoo , a longtime Deep Ellum mainstay is needling its way into the Bishop Arts District. The new tattoo and piercing studio will take up residence in...
When I was pregnant with my son, Cooper, I had heard tales of food from Norma's Cafe sending women into labor. Naturally, I ate there almost every day during...
Winnetka Heights is working to bring back the bunting, and not the baseball variety. Carol Galloway Hagler and a few of her fellow Winnetka Heights residents...
Thanks to a generous donation from the Winnetka Heights Historic District, the floors of the historic Turner House will be restored in the next few weeks....
OAK CLIFF - On Tuesday, June 12 th 2012 Kings Highway Conservation District residents approved donating $3,000 of privately raised funds to the City of Dallas...
Oak Cliff residents often complain of loose dogs terrorizing neighborhoods while many pet owners complain of the high cost required to spay and neuter their...
Dallas Art Dealers Association (DADA) will present two panels for artists that address the topic: “How Do I Get In and Do I Want To?” on Saturday, Sept. 22 from...
Lisa Taylor – Guest Contributor
Jun 13 2012
The Frontiers of Flight Museum will open the art exhibition Vectors: Abstractions in Aviation Art by Don Parr on Friday, June 15. The exhibition that features...