iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 5 2016
This is an easy recipe and everyone loves it. Ingredients: 1 3/4 sugar 2 tablespoons light corn syrup 1/4 cup water 6 large egg whites 1 teaspoon vanilla...
Feb 20 2016
This is very easy to make and since I have one that is dangerously allergic to dairy, it is a great alternative to take out! Ingredients For preparing...
Feb 9 2016
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...
What is more lovely and graceful than a ballerina — especially one as celebrated as the Russian dancer Anna Pavlova? The beautiful and delicate dessert of...
Here's the deal: We are having problems deciding on the winner of our Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer Recipe Contest, but we have narrowed it down to five recipes and...
Mudhen Meat and Greens, the highly anticipated eatery at the Dallas Farmer’s Market is now open daily from 11am-10pm with weekend brunch service to be announced...
Feb 1 2016
This is really easy to make and I typically serve over vanilla ice cream. I have served over pound cake, too! Bananas Foster Ingredients: 6...
Today is the last day to submit! Email me your favorite dip and/or appetizer recipe. I'll award one of my favorite cookbooks to the winner. Send your...
I know this is out of the blue, but a reader just sent a great recipe for a Jalapeno Popper Dip and I haven't had lunch yet — now I'm on the hunt for new...