iReporter

Feeling a little unprepared? No problem! Dallas ISD and Fort Worth ISD, the region's two largest school districts, have all the information students may need...
By Judy Porter Bishop Dunne Catholic School Communications Two new teachers at Bishop Dunne came from far away countries to teach here in Oak Cliff. Stephen...
If you're anything like me, you know how to spot a good deal. I buy swimsuits in winter and coats in spring, and when I need to buy sneakers, I wait until...
Linda Helton says she's been an artist and illustrator for 30 years, but she's been a dog person forever. Her admiration for man's best friend is so deep that...
If your child's world stands still when Project Runway comes on, this fashion-forward day camp might be just the thing. Co-Op Dallas and EVO-IFC have put...
Every year, Art Conspiracy organizes a fundraiser for a fundraiser. The summer seed event, which was often held at the Sons of Hermann Hall in Deep Ellum, has a...
On July 28, W.H. Adamson High School classes of 1972 and 1973 gathered for their 40th reunion. If you want to remember the event like it was yesterday, or if...
If you think you have what it takes to keep up with the fastest-growing neighborhood news provider in the Dallas–Fort Worth area, you might just be the right...
The Dallas Zoo announces its new Zoo Tunes Concert Series, produced in partnership with Kessler Entertainment Group. The first show on August 11, features The...
The Bishop Dunne Falconette Dance Squad will be kicking off their year by volunteering at the Breast Cancer Awareness Tea on Saturday, August 25, 2012, at the...