iReporter

Jo_England – Guest Contributor
May 1 2012
There's a cool new trend surfacing among Bishop Arts District bars and restaurants: Windows where you can sit and enjoy a brew with a view. If the debate over...
Are you a Wolverine? If so, here's some good news: Texas Theatre Programming Manager Jason Reimer has confirmed that the arthouse cinema will get it's dirty...
Welcome to “The Middle Of The Pack”! My name is Ken Lettre, and I will be your monthly running guide as we explore the fun and exciting world of running in...
Spring shape up with the North Oak Cliff Morning Running Group! If you love to run and would like to meet fellow Cliff Dwellers who are also avid runners, come...
Apr 23 2012
Whether you are an everyday bike commuter or you hit the road on two wheels to feed your need for speed, Dallas Cycle Style wants to see you on your bicycle for...
Parents and kids can learn more about conservation and the environment at this weekend's Earth Day party for the Planet hosted by the Dallas Zoo. On April 21...
Apr 18 2012
Head over to Fair Park this weekend for a two-day festival centered on raising awareness about our environment. At Earth Day Dallas, you can access more than...
This weekend is the purr-fect opportunity to adopt your family's newest furry friend. North Texas Cat Rescue will have booths at both the Oak Cliff Earth Day...
When the new Lochwood branch of the Dallas Public Library was built, to me it looked a lot like a Jawa Sandcrawler you'd find in the disparate deserts of...
For the second year in a row, Methodist Health System has been named one of the 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review, a trade...