iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 10 2015
We have been on a Burrito binge lately and my family requested Beef Barbacoa. Here is my version for the crockpot. Also, get out the blender so you don't have...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet DJ Quintanilla, executive chef of Resto Gastro Bistro at Trinity Groves in Dallas. Quintanlla is also the owner...
Reflections & Predictions Looking back and looking forward is something we all do this time of year. For me, 2014 was busy and productive – and I can’t lie,...
On Christmas Day 2010, my mother died. Shortly after, I came across this quote: "The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss...
Chances are that someone in your circle will have a problem with dairy, gluten, wheat, eggs, soya or a some other food intolerance or allergy. So what...
With the holidays come family gatherings, parties and delicious home-cooked feasts. This is also the time of year when Dallas Water Utilities (DWU) sees the...
It seems we are always talking about food in the office, and was I stunned when Brady mentioned having a crockpot recipe for a Maid-Rite sandwich. Maid-Rite...
Meet Monique Heidari-Ramos, who is part of the family-owned The Old Warsaw restaurant in Dallas. Ramos' father purchased The Old Warsaw in 1986 and kept the...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 18 2014
Ingredients 6 pieces of bacon cooked crispy and cut into 1 inch pieces 3-4 pound beef chuck roast 1 small bag of little carrots 8-10 small fingerling potatoes 3...
Are you an amazing home cook? Do your friends beg to be invited to your dinner parties? And then beg you for all of your recipes? Do you love to talk about...