Blog

Gravatar

Shop Local for Last Minute Halloween Treats for Your Favorite Goblins.  BubbleLife readers get 10% off purchase (see BL coupon for details) and Wednesday -Saturday this week only get a free Halloween Lolli! 

831 West Davis

Dallas, TX   75208

Gravatar

Oak Cliff is full of stories.  I ran across this just now.  The article of Bolsa's owners keeps us hopeful and excited about our 5 mile world--known lovingly as the OC.  There are four new restaurants I know of opening before years end AND one of my meetings this morning told of the possibility of another.  Foodies Unite!  Eat Local. Shop Local. Living La Vida Loca in Oak Cliff!!!!

Gravatar

Bolsa has that California feel and being where we grew up it seemed natural to take my mom there while in town.  We enjoyed the Tomato Bisque (less bisque, than soup but very tasty) and the Egg Sandwich.  Lovely lunch before having to take her to the airport & back West.  Thank you Bolsa for the memory!

........wish you had a twitter account and a facebook page via @speakology

Gravatar

Precious renovation of a garden store named REPOTTED in the Oak Cliff Mercantile building and for you "old-timers" the building owned by Ruth Chenoweth, Winnetka Heights historian and activist.  I discovered resident Jonathan Braddick at the opening and going home green...if you see what I mean.