iReporter

A variety of subjects — animal rights, environmental concerns, discrimination, among others — are addressed in the six films scheduled for the coming months by...
The Countdown Begins! Ninth Annual No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party Giving has never tasted so sweet. In less than four weeks, AIDS Services of Dallas will...
The Oak Cliff Cultural Center is pleased to present Essential Elements , an exhibition curated by Artist J. Salvador Lopez. The exhibit takes place March 7...
Water aerobics, Pilates, yoga and the gym — at first glance, this seems like it could be the exercise routine of a personal trainer. Instead, it describes the...
“Pete Seeger: The Power of Song” - an Emmy Award winning documentary – will be presented free of charge by the First Tuesday Social Justice Films on February...
The Labyrinth Walk Coffee House, located at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Oak Cliff, 3839 W. Kiest Blvd, has a full schedule for 2014. First and...
The Labyrinth Walk Coffee House is adding a new event to its repertoire: Jazz Jams on the Second Sunday of the month starting January 12 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m....
Anne Braden: Southern Patriot (1924-2006) is a first person documentary about a white southern lady who fought against racism and mentored three generations of...
Taikodelic and Drums Not Guns will perform at 2013 Winter Solstice Celebration on Dec. 21 presented by the Labyrinth Walk Coffee House and hosted by Unitarian...
I think I am starting to figure out how this all works. I’m getting BubbleLife News every day in my email, which beats the doorstep because I can read it...